Friday, August 22, 2008

Gotta Get Money

No, I don't want to be Lil' Wayne or 50 Cent and go around saying "I get money...I run New York...Young Money" in those horribly annoying voices. But I do want to make some money, and I need to make some money as well. I am about to head to work at Chick-fil-A of Pelham Road, back for the first time since April! I am pretty excited to see everyone, it should be a good day.



Staying on Money Road, I really don't want to fork up 5 or 6 hundred dollars to buy all my books for this semester, but it's looking like I will have to buy at least a few of them. I haven't found anyone yet that will lend me one of theirs from previous semesters, so I guess I will look on Half.com or Amazon for some good deals because the Lord knows that NGU Bookstore is ripping people off. Anyway, I'm gonna roll out. Eat mo chicken!

No comments: