Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Senior Year

Typical blog subject, I know. Everyone always talks about how "it's their senior year, only one year left" blah blah blah. But now that I am in that position I totally understand the feeling. I'm not necessarily ready to explode out of NGU because I have loved it here. I think that 6 months from now I will be ready to graduate though.

Classes start tomorrow and my schedule isn't too bad. Cost and Intermediate Accounting are going to be my toughest classes. Then I have Advertising, E-Commerce Marketing, International Marketing, and Professional Development Seminar. Hopefully I can get all A's. That would be fantastic.

I am looking forward to working at Chick-fil-A Pelham Road again and bringing in that steady income even if it's not all that much; every little bit helps. Having a new and reliable car will also make me feel better about making the 20 mile drive back and forth to work.

I do enjoy having a 2000 Nissan Maxima although I have had to pay for repairs already but I am hoping nothing else will go wrong with it in the near future. I am fully trusting the Lord with the car as well as a lot of other things that I need to turn completely over to Him and allow Him to guide me and take care of me.

Well, other than that I don't really have much else to write about now. I think I'm going to hit the sack and get rested for the first day of classes and chapel tomorrow. Stay tuned for next time!

No comments: